We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example, when you make a donation, send us an email or sign up to receive email or text message updates, fill out a form, connect through a social feed, or request information. Such information may include personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, geographic location, and credit card information. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites. You control whether or not you want to continue to receive information from us by following “unsubscribe” instructions within the emails or contacting us at [email protected].
We may collect other, non-personal information about your use of the Website. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above. For example, we may collect:
- Device Information – this includes your IP address, as well as other unique identifiers, browser type and settings.
- User Information – this includes the time and duration of your use of the Website and other information about your interaction with the content on the Website.
- Information from Third-Party Sources – we may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which may combine with other information we receive from or by you. For example, we may receive information about you from a social media site if you connect to that site through the Website.
How We Use Information
We use the information detailed above for such things as improving the quality of the Website, to monitor the operation and technical functions of the Website, to personalize your experience by providing certain content on the Website, and to better understand the users of the Website. In addition, we may use third party service providers to help collect and analyze your non-personal information.
- Cookies may be used to store a unique identification number tied to your computer or device so that you can be recognized as the same user across one or more browsing sessions. You can disable cookies but this may interfere with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Beacons communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online contact, video and emails and allow a server to read certain types of information for your device, know when you have viewed particular content, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon and the IP address of your device.
We use this on-line tracking information to improve the Website for users. We do not provide identifiable personal information to vendors that assist us in on-line tracking.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Information Collected by Third Parties
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13 as detailed by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If we discover we have such personal information, we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks. We cannot guarantee the safety of the Website nor can we guarantee the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to use over the Internet.
Changes To This Policy
Questions About This Policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Last Revised: March 1, 2023